You may also check my Google Scholar Profile.
▪ I. Tsoulou, S. Kim, G. Mainelis and J. Senick (under preparation in 2019). “A Review of Evidence-Based Interventions to Improve Indoor Air Quality in Low-Income Housing.”
▪ I. Tsoulou, C. J. Andrews, R. He, G. Mainelis and J. Senick (under preparation in 2019). “The Trade-off Between Thermal and Air Quality Conditions in Senior Low-Income Residences.”
▪ I. Tsoulou, C. J. Andrews, R. He, G. Mainelis and J. Senick (2020). “Summertime Thermal Conditions and Senior Resident Behaviors in Public Housing: A Case Study in Elizabeth, NJ, USA.” Building and Environment, 168, 106411.
▪ I. Tsoulou (2018). “Investigating Links Among Urban Sprawl and Environmental Justice Indicators in US Territories.” plaNext – next generation planning. 7: 117-135. DOI: 10.24306/plnxt/53.
▪ C. J. Andrews, M. S. Allacci, J. Senick, H. C. Putra, and I. Tsoulou (2016). “Using Synthetic Population Data for Prospective Modeling of Occupant Behavior during Design.” Energy and Buildings special issue on Occupancy Behavior Modeling. 126: 415-423. DOI: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2016.05.049
▪ I. Tsoulou, J. Senick, C. J. Andrews, G. Mainelis, R. He and H. C. Putra (2019). “Heat Waves and Seniors in Public Housing: A Social-Ecological Exploration in an Urban Context.” In the 12th International Forum on Urbanism, Beyond Resilience, June 27-29, 2019, Jakarta, Indonesia.
▪ J. A. Senick, C. J. Andrews, H. C. Putra, I. Tsoulou and M. S. Allacci, (2018). “Synthetic Populations of Building Office Occupants and Behaviors.” In Building Performance Evaluation (pp. 63-72). Springer, Cham.
▪ Twenty Questions About Design Behavior for Sustainability, Report of the International Expert Panel on Behavioral Science for Design, New York, 2019.
▪ C. J. Andrews, H. C. Putra, I. Tsoulou, M. S. Allacci, and J. Senick, (2016). “Occupant Behavior Module for EnergyPlus/OpenStudio.”
▪ D. Van Abs, A. McClean, I. Tsoulou, Y Gao, and T. Evans, (2014). “Water Infrastructure in New Jersey’s CSO Cities: Elevating the Importance of Upgrading New Jersey’s Urban Water Systems.” New Jersey Future.