You may also check my Google Scholar Profile.
Under Review or Preparation
▪ I. Tsoulou, N. Jain, E. Oikonomou, G. Petrou, A. Mavrogianni, A. Howard, R. Gupta, A. Milosevic, P. Wilkinson and M. Davies (submitted). “Assessing the Current and Future Risk of Overheating in London’s Care Homes: The Effect of Passive Ventilation.“
▪ I. Tsoulou, J. Taylor, P. Symonds, N. Mohajeri and M. Davies (submitted). “Improving Indoor Thermal Comfort and Air Quality for Older Adults through London’s Environmental Policies.”
▪ I. Tsoulou, C. J. Andrews, J. Senick, G. Mainelis and R. He (submitted). “Summertime Thermal Comfort, Air Quality and Natural Ventilation in Senior Public Housing Residences.”
▪ I. Tsoulou, S. Kim, G. Mainelis and J. Senick (2021). “Residential Indoor Air Quality Interventions through a Social-Ecological Systems Lens: A Systematic Review.” Indoor Air.
▪ A. Ibbetson, A. Milojevic, A. Mavrogianni, E. Oikonomou, N. Jain, I. Tsoulou, G. Petrou, R. Gupta, M. Davies and P. Wilkinson (2021). “Mortality Benefit of Building Adaptations to Protect Care Home Residents Against Heat Risks in the Context of Uncertainty Over Loss of Life Expectancy from Heat.” Climate Risk Management, 32, 100307.
▪ R. Gupta, A. Howard, M. Davies, A. Mavrogianni, I. Tsoulou, E. Oikonomou and P. Wilkinson (2021). “Examining the Magnitude and Perception of Summertime Overheating in London Care Homes.” Building Services Engineering Research and Technology, 01436244211013645.
▪ I. Tsoulou, C. J. Andrews, R. He, G. Mainelis and J. Senick (2020). “Summertime Thermal Conditions and Senior Resident Behaviors in Public Housing: A Case Study in Elizabeth, NJ, USA.” Building and Environment, 168, 106411.
▪ C. J. Andrews, M. Smart, K. Lowrie and I. Tsoulou (2020). “What Is the Role of International Scholarship in JPER?” Journal of Planning Education and Research, 40(1), 6-7.
▪ C. J. Andrews, M. Smart, K. Lowrie and I. Tsoulou (2020). “Boundaries of Planning Scholarship.” Journal of Planning Education and Research.
▪ I. Tsoulou (2018). “Investigating Links Among Urban Sprawl and Environmental Justice Indicators in US Territories.” plaNext – next generation planning. 7: 117-135. DOI: 10.24306/plnxt/53.
▪ C. J. Andrews, M. S. Allacci, J. Senick, H. C. Putra, and I. Tsoulou (2016). “Using Synthetic Population Data for Prospective Modeling of Occupant Behavior during Design.” Energy and Buildings special issue on Occupancy Behavior Modeling. 126: 415-423. DOI: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2016.05.049
▪ I. Tsoulou, J. Senick, C. J. Andrews, G. Mainelis, R. He and H. C. Putra (2019). “Heat Waves and Seniors in Public Housing: A Social-Ecological Exploration in an Urban Context.” In the 12th International Forum on Urbanism, Beyond Resilience, June 27-29, 2019, Jakarta, Indonesia.
▪ R. Jagannathan and I. Tsoulou, (forthcoming). “Educating Youth for Future Unemployment in Greece.” In “The Growing Challenge of Youth Unemployment in Europe and America: A Cross-Cultural Perspective.” Bristol University Press.
▪ J. A. Senick, C. J. Andrews, H. C. Putra, I. Tsoulou and M. S. Allacci, (2018). “Synthetic Populations of Building Office Occupants and Behaviors.” In Building Performance Evaluation (pp. 63-72). Springer, Cham.
▪ Twenty Questions About Design Behavior for Sustainability, (2019). Report of the International Expert Panel on Behavioral Science for Design, Nature Sustainability.
▪ C. J. Andrews, H. C. Putra, I. Tsoulou, M. S. Allacci, and J. Senick, (2016). “Occupant Behavior Module for EnergyPlus/OpenStudio.”
▪ D. Van Abs, A. McClean, I. Tsoulou, Y Gao, and T. Evans, (2014). “Water Infrastructure in New Jersey’s CSO Cities: Elevating the Importance of Upgrading New Jersey’s Urban Water Systems.” New Jersey Future.